Saturday, February 3, 2018

Online Mosaic Owl Class

 Lemon Drop, stained glass mosaic silhouette, 17"x10", 2015 

This is one of the 8 owl templates included in the Kasia Mosaics Online Owl Class: https://www.kasiamosaicsclasses.com/course/online-owl-class/ The class is available worldwide. Students gain instant access upon registering and can access the class from anywhere in the comfort of their own home.

Here is my mom working on her owl.  This was her first stained glass mosaic.  You can see that she was a very focused and a diligent student =)

To the left is my mosaic owl before we glued it down and to the right is my mom's mosaic owl. 
 
Here I am with my mom and our finished sister owls =) Besides learning how to create owl silhouette mosaics, students also learn how to create various background patterns to their projects as seen below.

 Owl Design 3, stained glass mosaic, 20"x14", 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment